A woman living in the Oaklands apartment complex has sounded the alarm on what is believed to be unsafe electrical wires.
In a video posted to Twitter Tuesday (August 17) electrical wires on the premises were seen sparking amid the heavy downpour.
“No it’s not fireworks in the rain,” tweeted the woman who was sure to tag the Jamaica Public Service Company (JPS) as well as provide details about what section of the complex the wires were located.
“We are having electrical problems on block H,” added another resident of the apartment complex.
The Den reached out to the JPS who noted that they had received several reports of power outages, among other issues relating to the complex.