One half of the Sly and Robbie production duo, Sly Dunbar recently received his second vaccine dose.
Dunbar’s visit to a vaccine location was highlighted by Minister of Entertainment Olivia ‘ Babsy’ Grange on Tuesday (September 14).
Grange thanked Dunbar for getting his second jab, which means he is now fully vaccinated.
“Thank you Sly Dunbar of Sly and Robbie for leading from the front by getting your 2nd jab. Now fully vaccinated,” said Grange on Facebook.
“Entertainers and persons from the entertainment, culture and creative sector, please get vaccinated…you can contact me and I will make the arrangements for you to be vaccinated,” Grange added.
Drummer Sly Dunbar and Robbie Shakespeare teamed up in the mid-1970s after establishing themselves separately in Jamaica as musicians.
- Miss Kitty bounces back from COVID-19: “I am so grateful to be alive, to be COVID-free”
- Nicki Minaj tests positive for COVID-19, says vaccine left her cousin’s friend impotent
- 10 little-known facts about Koffee that will make you smile
- Mexican rapper underwent bizarre surgery implanting gold chains into his scalp
- Spice threatens to sue party promoters amid allegations she was a no show at Chug It